We Are Always in Hunt of People like Us
We are vibrant, we are young, and we are fun. We love what we do, and we are damn passionate about it, and we are always in search of people like us. Our growth and success is outnumbering our staff growth, and thus our glass of water is never filled to full. If you want to live the fascinating lifestyle that Nanosoft offers and If you are vibrant, energetic, and innovative and can think out-of-the-box working with a diversely talented team, we have a seat for you at Nanosoft. Simply send in your profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org and for sure you would love to work with us.
A Few Application Tips
Be honest in the information you provide, including your CV & Interview We value amazing talent and to make sure we welcome the right ones, we scrutinize all the applicants quite closely. Here we would like to offer you some tips before you apply at Nanosoft Technologies.
- Be honest with whatever you put up in your resume.
- Stay true to what you say regarding your credentials in your interview.
- Make sure you do a bit of homework before you apply; discover us on the internet first, so that you may get to know us.
- Kindly, do not include someone else’s work in your portfolio. We will be happy with and will appreciate whatever is there on your portfolio, even if it is less for you.
- Make us believe how your skills and experience can help contributing in our winning team.
Jobs available at Nanosoft Technologies
Sr. Software Engineer - PHP
- Expert level OOP design and MVC Implementation. (Yii 2.*/1.* and Laravel is a PLUS).
- Hands-on experience with Source-code control management (preferred GIT).
- Database schema design in accordance with better scalability.
- Experience 3rd party APIs, OAuth services, Restful Web services.Assessment of copy quality and maintenance of defined quality standards and team KPI's for individual resources
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- 5-7 years of experience.
- Must have command on producing content for tech-based companies (Hosting, cloud, server management, VPS and DDOS protection services), consumer/industrial brands & digital marketing agencies.
- Strong research skills are required
- Understanding of content marketing/inbound marketing is a must
- Must be well-versed in article writing, press release, company profile, brochures, flyers, ad copy, website content, video scripts & engagement emails/newsletters
- A passionate learner and a creative person
- Enamored with the art of storytelling
- Have an idea of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & other social media platforms
- Hardworking and can work under pressure
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword placements and backlinking
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2-4 years of experience.